1. Will you be looking for a new job in 2009?
Maybe, but probably not seriously. I have finally got my job kicked into a shape I pretty much like, so I have little impetus to change. It would be nice to have a shorter commute on those days I go in to work, though.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
3. New house?
4. What will you do differently in '09?
Go take a walk when andres_s_p_b starts working on the taxes, instead of waiting for the cursing to bother me first. Also I am hoping to get various family members out here for Christmas.
5. New Years resolution?
Holidays are a terrible time for me to try to introduce new habits, because my schedule's all weird.
6. What will you not be doing in '09?
Joining a cult. Sacrificing chickens to Cthulhu. Buying a pony. Moving to Nebraska, Alaska, Indiana, or Antarctica.
7. Any trips planned?
There are a number of events I'm planning to travel to attend, but I have not got plane tickets or driving routes & schedules or other specifics yet.
8. Wedding plans?
Two of the events I am planning to travel to attend are weddings.
9. What's on your calendar?
December 31st: a New Year's Eve party, a vet appointment, and lunch with tenacious_snail.
2009: when the rats are supposed to get their doses of Revolution, a date with chinders, flight information for brooksmoses and suzanne, Inauguration Day, some birthdays, a dentist appointment, the 4th Street Fantasy convention, and one of the weddings.
10. What can't you wait for?
Oxygen. And water. I'm very patient, really. And I have this annoying tendency to interpret questions literally.
11. What would you like to see happen differently?
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
Hm. I noted, some time in December, that I had been spending a lot of time being disconcerted. I would rather spend more time in concert. Not sure that that's really a change.
13. What happened in '08 that you didn't think would ever happen?
Nothing I can think of. Very little is impossible.
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Probably not, no. It's not a bad goal, though.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in '08?
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
18. Will you do charity work?
Possibly the odd weekend here and there, for potentially strange meanings of "charity", but I do not have any particular plans at this time.
19. Will you go to bars?
If someone really, really, really wants me to go with them. Or if there's a concert I'd like to see at one.
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
About as nice as usual, I suppose.
21. Do you expect 09 to be a good year for you?
Yeah, I think it'll be a lot like 2008 on the personal level.
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
I developed push-up calluses and more clearly verbalized a number of preferences.
23. Do you plan on having a child?
Not in 2009.
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I expect so. And hopefully also friends with a few people that I've met but don't know well now.
26. Will you be moving?
See "New house?" above.
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '09 that happened this year?
I will not be going on a cruise.
28. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Went to a party yesterday. Don't have plans for 2009 yet.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at Midnight?
30. Wish for 2009?
I wish that the things I want to know about the future become crystallized in a fashion that pleases me. Stability good.