Put your music player on random.
Post the first line from 32 songs. (I'm going to limit this to stuff I like, because otherwise I won't be able to guess any of them. And I'd better leave out all the instrumental stuff, too.)
Let everyone guess what song and artist each line comes from.
Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
2. Know the feeling / No strange reason
3. I have seen the fold / I have felt the biting cold
5. And so it happens / My thoughts grow meaningless and forgotten
6. Hiding something, love, you're hiding something
8. I see threes / You're tempting me / What a deal you see
9. He stands in the chill of night, with snow swirling down
11. These bastards stole their power from the victims of the Us v. Them years
12. 'Twas a November Sunday / The breeze through the heather brought tidings of fear and alarm
14. Eleven oh nine / Later on
16. And the situation's over / It don't lie
17. Roll out of bed, look in the mirror, and wonder who you are
18. Who knows what kind of reality the soul occupies, and where it goes when the body ceases to function?
20. I was stranded on a planet, just me and Spock
22. I'd be lying if I said I was completely unscathed
23. Al jorn del Judici parrà qui haurà fet servici
25. All my senses rebel
26. I know that I don't understand where my feelings roam
27. I remember her standing in the tall grass and cattails
30. How long did we sit here last night
31. My eyes resign dissolving vision
32. Morning in Paris / The city awakes
(And the number of these for which I knew the first line before hearing it? That would be four. Choruses, I know choruses.)