1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you in turn ask them five questions.
Questions from kalmn:
1: where do you keep home?
In my stuffed lion's head. I packed it down and put it there when I was 15; since then it's grown into quite a variety of places, and been packed down and moved again.
I'm not sure that that's what this question was supposed be getting at, but that's what that particular phrasing means to me. In the more general sense of where home is, it's here. My parents have moved around way too much since I moved out for their place to be home; also, in August they moved to Qatar. That's definitely not home.
2: do you like sushi?
Not even a little bit.
3: what do you like best about rats?
I think it's a tie between how incredibly easy they are to take care of and how individual their personalities are.
4: what is your favorite city to visit?
Hmmmm. I haven't been to nearly enough cities to even begin to narrow this down. Of the ones I have been to, I think the one I most want to go back to is London.
5: what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip. That's my standard answer, anyway. In practice, I like to try a variety of things, mostly based around the vanilla with chocolate and/or caramel bits in it genre. Green tea is good, too. And ginger. And the darker flavors of chocolate from Amy's, which actually taste like chocolate (pretty impressive in an ice cream).
Perhaps, on reflection, my favorite flavor of ice cream is "variety".