Gee, it must be late, I've gone grammatically impenetrable.
Anyway, today I found the "Projects" folder, which contains many diverse and interesting things, including:
* selected rough drafts / planning materials for some of the Tiny Art projects
* a song, to the tune of "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean", starring me as the Pirate Queen and my rat Eris as a scurvy crewmember
* the first page and a half of a story about an IRS agent auditing part of Hell
* several pages of notes on a conlang I was inventing to go in a novel I was going to write based on a dream I had
* several pages of continuous-plot stick-figure comic
* a sketch of a particular patch of peeling paint on a wall outside a classroom, which reminded me of Singapore
I used to write a lot of poetry. I haven't done that in quite some time.
I remember creating maybe a third of this stuff. It's fun to go through.
 It was a really good dream. It had plot and backstory and major character changes and great settings and a tragic romance and a doomed quest and several themes and a spectacularly cinematic climax. It could totally support a novel.